Role and Responsibilities
· Assist in design, analysis and development of MS
Dynamics CRM Components, data migration, integration of legacy systems, and
building and deployment of MS Dynamics CRM Components
· Translate client business requirements into CRM
solutions, including requirements approval, communication, and traceability.
• Building various components
on platform plugins, workflow assembly, SSRS reports, HTML web resources, etc.
• Configure and customize Business Intelligence
· Use CRM workflow technology to automate business
· Stay abreast on updates and new releases in CRM
· Stay on top of bug and task management using JIRA
· Microsoft Dynamics CRM Cloud development /
· Experience in implementing CRM integrations to
other systems using web services.
· Experience with C# or Visual Basic, Visual Studio,
Web Services, and the CRM SDK is preferred.
· Experience extending Dynamics CRM workflows using
· Significant experience in development and support
of CRM applications.
· Experience in building database queries and
· Experience with system integration or user
· Experience with business process design or
· Experience implementing or using CRM systems to
support sales and marketing functions or customer service and call center
degree of Computer Science/ Software Engineering / Computer Engineering
Travel Maybe required.