The American Concrete Institute (ACI) has been established for more than a century as the code and specifications developing organization for the concrete industry. We are proud to be the local sponsoring group for ACI in the Middle East region, which gives us the authorization to proctor and schedule ACI certification exams.
ACI certifications are valid for 5 years, and those granted through ACTS in the MENA region are:
- Concrete Construction Special Inspector
- Concrete Field Testing Technician Grade I
- Aggregate Testing Technician Level 1
- Aggregate Base Testing Technician
- Concrete Strength Testing Technician
- Concrete Laboratory Testing Technician Level 1
- Concrete Laboratory Testing Technician Level 2
- Shotcrete Nozzleman
National Ready Mixed Concrete Association (NRMCA) Certifications
Several select members of our team are certified inspectors of the National Ready Mixed Concrete Association (NRMCA) and have the expertise to inspect concrete production facilities and the power to grant certification to those complying with the NRMCA requirements. We are gratified to say that we at ACTS have conferred NRMCA certification to over 250 production facilities across the MENA region.