- B.E. in Civil Engineering with 1 to 2 years of experience.
- Masters in Civil Engineering (specifically in Geotechnical Engineering) is preferable
- Strong command of English
- Good leadership and communications skills
Brief job description:
- Analyze factual data obtained from filed and laboratory tests, to determine the ground profile and sub-surface properties.
- Provide recommendations for shallow foundations, deep foundations, slope angles.
- Design of Shoring systems and Soil Nail Walls.
- Carry out slope stability and seepage analyses.’
- Prepare geotechnical factual, interpretive and design reports.
- Provide technical support for site operations.
- Attend meetings with clients, contractors and consultants when required.
DO NOT APPLY TO THIS POSITION IF YOUR PROFILE DOES NOT MATCH THE REQUIREMENTS
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org