- Years of experience: 2-3 in Accounting (experience with VAT and Microsoft Dynamics Nav is preferable)
- Educational Background: B.S. in Business Accounting
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensures accurate and regular entries of accounting operations in order to continuously reflect an up to date image of the actual financial status of the company
- Prepares the daily entries and Journal Vouchers.
- Issues the invoices based on work orders signed by the Head of divisions/ departments.
- Checks and reviews the suppliers’ invoices.
- Follows up the clients’ accounts and collect their dues as per mutual agreements.
- Checks the petty cash invoices
DO NOT APPLY TO THIS POSITION IF YOUR PROFILE DOES NOT MATCH THE REQUIREMENTS
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com