Laboratory/Materials Engineer Riyadh – KSA
- B.E. in Civil Engineering with 0 to 1 year of experience
- Strong command of English and Arabic
- Good leadership and communications skills
- Ability to adapt and work under pressure
Brief job description:
- Maintain all laboratory equipment, vehicles, training apparatus, documents, books, manuals and inventory allocations.
- Meet with inspectors, engineers, contractors, and/or developers to determine corrective action required when there are discrepancies between work done and the approved plans, specifications and standards.
- Participate in the sales activities of the lab.
- Calculate and check the test results and assist in the preparation of the report.
- Review final test reports as directed by the Laboratory Manager.
DO NOT APPLY TO THIS POSITION IF YOUR PROFILE DOES NOT MATCH THE REQUIREMENTS.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org