SENIOR SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science/ Software Engineering / Computer Engineering
• Minimum 2 years of technical experience in a Microsoft development environment, D365 CRM and NAV Preferable.
• Good command of English and Arabic
• Good communication, time management and teamwork skills
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Support, Configure, customize and extend Microsoft CRM and NAV.
• Building various components on MS CRM platform plugins, workflow assembly, SSRS reports, HTML web resources, etc.
• Customizing workflows, ribbon, business rules, business process flow, dashboards.
• Configure and customize Business Intelligence reports.
• Taking ownership of users’ issues reported and seeing problems through to resolution.
• Researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting and identifying solutions to resolve system issues
• Proposes and implements system enhancements (software updates) that will improve the performance and reliability of systems
•Develop and maintain a platform roadmap.
•Customize the ERP to meet the business needs of the company.
•Integrate existing systems and services into the NAV and CRM architecture.
•Assist with deployment and provisioning activities.
• Knowledge of .NET (C# and/or VB.NET, XML, web services, etc.)
• Knowledge of SQL Server
• Knowledge of C++, Java, or other object-oriented language
• Experience with a software product development environment
• Microsoft Certified Professional a plus
• ERP system experience strongly desired
• Excellent interpersonal/communication skills
• A team player with a sense for initiative
• Flexible and eager to learn
• Goal-oriented with an eye for quality
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com