Our team knowledge and expertise, accumulated over decades of exposure to the major projects of the region, covers topics including:
- State of the Art: Concrete, Cement, Supplementary Cementitious Materials, Aggregates, Admixtures and Water for Construction
- Concrete advanced technologies and mix design
- Understanding of ready mixed concrete
- Specifications understanding and review
- Construction practices: mixing, placing, pumping, consolidation, finishing, curing, protection, formwork erection and removal, etc.
- Field and Laboratory Testing and Evaluation of Concrete and Construction Materials
- Heat of hydration analysis, mass concrete, hot and cold weather concreting
- Field quality control, logistics and site preparation for large concrete placement operations
- Inspection of structures, Nondestructive Testing and special investigations
- Concrete structure defects: condition assessment and repair methodologies
- Nondestructive Testing and NDT Techniques
- Soils Testing and Evaluation
- Hot Mix Asphalt Technology
- Asphalt Superpave
ACTS is the organizer of the largest concrete conference in the MENA region, Future Concrete, a unique technical discussion forum for the applications of concrete. The annual conference is conducted in association with the most world-renowned concrete societies, including ACI, fib, ASTM, NRMCA and the UK Concrete Society.
Our spearheading of the Future Concrete Conference series, our numerous seminars and awareness sessions, and our unflinching dedication to a higher standard for the construction industry has made ACTS a recognized leader for concrete practices in the MENA region.